Precise and Affordable Satellite Correction Services
HPX-10 is AgJunction’s GNSS correction service used by the HPX-200 antenna, which delivers 1.6 inches of position accuracy to the Wheelman Pro and Wheelman Flex autosteering systems.
This means that you can complete your work with even more precision and less pass-to-pass overlaps. In addition to reducing operator fatigue, Wheelman® autosteering helps to improve your bottom line by reducing equipment operating hours, input, labor, and fuel costs.
After your purchase is completed, you will receive an email with simple instructions that will help you to activate your subscription. Once activated, a single HPX-10 service will be available for 4 straight calendar months.
Multiple subscriptions can be activated for the same HPX-200 antenna. This is called “subscription stacking”, and your HPX-200 antenna will stack each subscription automatically. This way, once the first subscription runs out, the next one will automatically take its place so you can continue operating with no down time.
- AgJunction's HPX-10 is a satellite-based global L-band correction service that delivers incredible accuracy at an affordable price
- Uses GNSS data from GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo constellations
- Repeatable pass-to-pass accuracy of 1.6 inches (within 15 minutes intervals)
- The HPX-10 is ideal for customers with operations requiring high accuracy, such as strip-till, planting, fertilizer side-dressing, post-emerge spraying, harvesting, and more.
- 4 months subscription, starting from the time of activation.
HPX-10 precision levels are stated in inches of cross-track error as delivered to the Wheelman steering system while following an A-B guidance line at a speed between 3 and 10 mph under ideal conditions with a well-maintained, standard tractor. This precision level is measured at the receiver, is R95% Horizontal over a period of 15 minutes and does not reflect the ability of the system to steer to a guidance line. GNSS accuracy depends on multipath environments, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, and ionospheric activity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.