Wheelman Pro Autosteering - includes everything you need
- Steering Wheel
- Whirl™ Autosteering App (iOS and Android)
- Guidance Dashboard
- Smart Antenna/Receiver
- High-Precision Remote IMU
- Power Cable
- Fit Kit
- Replaces your steering wheel with a motorized, GPS-controlled steering system
- High torque to respond quickly, even with older vehicles
- Water and dust resistant design
- Power switch indicates system readiness
- Durable, high-grip wheel for you when you want to take back control
Whirl™ Autosteering App
- Automatically keeps your Wheelman updated with the latest software
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
You will need Whirl to setup your Wheelman
- Enter the measurements of your vehicle and how you installed Wheelman
- Calibrate your Wheelman to ensure that it steers your vehicle precisely
- Add new implements and store them for future use
- Set parameters such as nudge distance
You can also use Whirl to autosteer with your Wheelman
- Set the starting points and endpoints
- Create straight line, contour or pivot paths
- Engage from the Whirl app and Wheelman takes over steering for you
- Nudge or snap as needed
- If using Android phones or tablets: Android 5.1
- If using Apple phones or tablets: iOS 11
- Click to contact support
- Autosteering at your fingertips with the integrated dashboard computer
- Set the starting point and endpoint to define a path that gets repeated across your field
- Create straight line or contour paths, useful for terraced fields. Use can also use the free Whirl app for other paths like pivot.
- Engage and Wheelman takes over steering for you
- Nudge or snap as needed to account for variation in your fields
- Dashboard broadcasts its own wifi to connect to your mobile device
- High-precision, smart GPS antenna and receiver keeps you on path
- Utilizes free WAAS GPS correction. No extra subscriptions necessary
- Finds the GPS signal quickly
- < 60 sec. cold start time
- < 30 sec. warm start time
- < 10 sec. hot start time
High-precision Remote IMU
- Inertial measurement unit (IMU) senses the movement of your vehicle
- Works together with GPS to keep your vehicle on path even on hilly terrain or when momentarily out of satellite coverage
- High-precision for autosteering applications
- Single cable for power and communication to the antenna and IMU
- Extra length lets you snake the cable through your vehicle
- Built to last with waterproof and dustproof connectors
- A simple kit to attach the Wheelman to your vehicle
- No experience required, just a few common tools to install your Wheelman
- Attaches in very little time. Adjusts to accommodate model variations
- Specialized kits available for over 700 makes and models
Minimum and Maximum Speeds
You are ultimately responsible for the safe operation of your vehicle. Wheelman will disengage autosteering under the following speeds, as detected by the GPS receiver:
- Minimum speed of 1.0 miles/h (1.6 km/h) for non-RTK GNSS
- Maximum speed of 12.4 miles/h (20.0 km/h) for non-RTK GNSS
- Autosteering Sensitivity settings will also limit how fast your tractor can autosteer. The Sensitivity value is normally set around 7, but different vehicles with different implements may require a different value. If going too fast, Wheelman will disengage autosteering, per the following table.
|Speed (Miles per Hour)||Maximum Sensitivity|
|6 — 9||10|
|Speed (Kilometers per Hour)||Maximum Sensitivity|
|10 — 15||10|
Increase Productivity, Decrease Costs
- Wheelman delivers the proven productivity benefits of autosteering, without betting the farm or sacrificing quality. Our device was built to last and comes with a one year warranty.
- Wheelman can quickly pay for itself in the first season with reduced crop input, labor and maintenance costs.
- We designed Wheelman Pro to work with new and old vehicles alike, so you can have an old tractor autosteering as accurately as a new tractor in less than a few hours.
- Buy now and you’ll have the device in hand in less than a week.
- Need any help? Contact support at 1-877-WHEELMAN or check out our online help.
No Experience Necessary
- Install the device yourself. Our customized kits have everything included and don’t require any special tools.
- Use our Whirl mobile app to quickly and easily calibrate your vehicle and start autosteering.