When combined with your existing Wheelman, the HPX-200 replaces the standard Smart Antenna and uses the HPX-10 Precision GNSS subscription service to give you a significant performance improvement of 1.6 inches pass-to-pass.
You can wait to activate your HPX-10 subscription when you are ready to go into the field.
Depending on your operation, you can use the high precision HPX-10 service for fertilizing, planting, and spraying, then switch to the free WAAS service for the rest of the year.
The HPX Upgrade Kit contains the following components, which is all you need for the performance improvement:
- HPX-200 Antenna
- HPX-10 satellite correction service (4 months free subscription from the time of activation)
HPX-200 Smart Antenna
- High-precision GPS antenna and receiver inside a single dome
- Uses the HPX-10 satellite subscription service (pass-to-pass accuracy of 1.6 inches)
- When not using the high precision HPX-10 service, the HPX-200 antenna reverts to the free WAAS correction service
- Finds the GPS signals quickly
- Less than 60 sec. cold start time
- Less than 10 sec. hot start time
- Convergence Time: 10 to 40 minutes
HPX-10 Precision GNSS
- AgJunction's HPX-10 is a satellite-based global L-band correction service that delivers incredible accuracy at an affordable price
- Uses GNSS data from GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo constellations
- Repeatable pass-to-pass accuracy of 1.6 inches (within 15 minutes intervals)
- The HPX-10 is ideal for customers with operations requiring high accuracy, such as strip-till, planting, fertilizer side-dressing, post-emerge spraying, harvesting, and more.
HPX-10 precision levels are stated in inches of cross-track error as delivered to the Wheelman steering system while following an A-B guidance line at a speed between 3 and 10 mph under ideal conditions with a well-maintained, standard tractor. This precision level is measured at the receiver and is R95 Horizontal over a period of 15 minutes. GNSS accuracy depends on multipath environments, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, and ionospheric activity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.