Precise, Affordable, and Flexible Autosteering System
Wheelman Flex HP (High Precision) is AgJunction’s new autosteering solution for customers with operations requiring high accuracy, such as strip-till, planting, fertilizer sidedressing, post-emerge spraying, harvesting, and more.
Wheelman Flex HP combines the Wheelman® system with the new HPX-200 Antenna and the new HPX-10 correction services providing 1.6" accuracy (pass-to pass).
This means that you can complete your work with more precision and less pass-to-pass overlaps. In addition to reducing operator fatigue, Wheelman Flex HP helps to improve your bottom line by reducing equipment operating hours, input, labor, and fuel costs.
Wheelman Flex HP works with new and used vehicles, but for a fraction of the price of comparable systems!
The Wheelman Flex HP autosteering system was especially designed to be easily moved between different vehicles. Simply remove it from your steering wheel and use the universal DIY Flex Kit to install it on your next vehicle. Then, calibrate using the new vehicle and you’re done!
Everything you need to get started is included, and no experience is necessary. Simply order online, install in very little time, and calibrate your vehicle using the Whirl App.
Order the Wheelman Flex HP and receive 4 Months
of free HPX-10 satellite correction services
Activate your HPX-10 subscription later,
when you are ready to go to the field
Wheelman Flex HP precision levels are stated in inches of cross-track error as reported and logged by the Wheelman Flex HP steering system while following an A-B guidance line at a speed between 3 and 10 mph under ideal conditions with a well-maintained, standard tractor. This precision level is a depiction of the ability of the system to steer to a guidance line and does not reflect either the absolute accuracy of the position or pass-to-pass accuracy that will vary due to time delay between passes.
**Available on iPhone and Android.
Wheelman Flex HP Autosteering - Includes Everything You Need
- Whirl™ Autosteering App (iOS and Android)
- Guidance Dashboard
- HPX-200 Smart Antenna/Receiver
- High-Precision Remote IMU
- Power Cable
- Vehicle Installation Kit
- Wheelman Flex HP gives you flexibility to move your autosteering system between different vehicles
- Fits on your existing steering wheel and includes the GPS-controlled steering system
- Water and dust resistant design
- Power switch indicates system readiness
Whirl™ Autosteering App
- Automatically keeps your Wheelman Flex HP updated with the latest software
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
You Will Need Whirl To Setup Your Wheelman Flex HP
- Enter the measurements of your vehicle and how you installed Wheelman Flex HP
- Calibrate your Wheelman Flex HP to ensure that it steers your vehicle precisely
- Add new implements and store them for future use
- Set parameters such as nudge distance
You Can Also Use Whirl To Autosteer With Your Wheelman Flex HP
- Set the starting points and endpoints
- Create straight line, contour or pivot paths
- Engage from the Whirl app and Wheelman Flex HP takes over steering for you
- Nudge or snap as needed
- If using Android phones or tablets: Android 5.1
- If using Apple phones or tablets: iOS 11
- If using Fire tablets: Fire OS 5.0
- Autosteering at your fingertips with the integrated dashboard computer
- Set the starting point and endpoint to define a path that gets repeated across your field
- Create straight line or contour paths, useful for terraced fields. Use can also use the free Whirl app for other paths like pivot.
- Engage and Wheelman Flex HP takes over steering for you
- Nudge or snap as needed to account for variation in your fields
- Dashboard broadcasts its own wifi to connect to your mobile device
- High-precision HPX-200 GPS antenna keeps you on path
- Utilizes paid satellite subscription service HPX-10 (pass-to-pass accuracy of 4 inches)
- Finds the GPS signal quickly
- < 60 sec. cold start time
- < 10 sec. hot start time
- Convergence Time: 10 — 40 minutes
High-Precision Remote IMU
- Inertial measurement unit (IMU) senses the movement of your vehicle
- Works together with GPS to keep your vehicle on path even on hilly terrain or when momentarily out of satellite coverage
- High-precision for autosteering applications
- Single cable for power and communication to the antenna and IMU
- Extra length lets you snake the cable through your vehicle
- Built to last with waterproof and dust-proof connectors
Vehicle Installation Kit
- A simple kit to attach the Wheelman Flex HP to your vehicle
- No experience required, just a few common tools to install
- Attaches in very little time. Adjusts to accommodate model variations
- Specialized kits available for over 700 makes and models
Minimum And Maximum Speeds
You are ultimately responsible for the safe operation of your vehicle. Wheelman Flex HP will disengage autosteering under the following speeds, as detected by the GPS receiver:
- Minimum speed of 1.0 miles/h (1.6 km/h) for non-RTK GNSS
- Maximum speed of 12.4 miles/h (20.0 km/h) for non-RTK GNSS
- Autosteering Sensitivity settings will also limit how fast your tractor can autosteer. The Sensitivity value is normally set around 7, but different vehicles with different implements may require a different value. If going too fast, Wheelman will disengage autosteering, per the following table.
Increase Productivity, Decrease Costs
- Wheelman Flex HP delivers the proven productivity benefits of autosteering systems with a high pass-to-pass precision. This means increased productivity, reduced costs, and less fatigue!
- Flexibility to move the autosteering system between vehicles (Flex kit required)
- Wheelman Flex HP delivers the proven productivity benefits of autosteering without betting the farm.
- Reduce crop input, labor and maintenance costs.
- Water and dust resistant design to give you years of improved productivity.
- We designed Wheelman Flex HP to work with new and old vehicles alike, so you can have an older tractor autosteering accurately in less than a couple of hours.
- Buy directly from our easy eStore and we’ll ship straight to you.
- Install the Wheelman Flex HP vehicle kits and calibrate in a couple of hours.
- Once setup, move your Wheelman Flex HP between vehicles in minutes and start autosteering.
- Everything about Wheelman Flex HP is easy so you can focus on farming.
- Simple installation with no special tools, vehicle kits and a single power/data cable.
- Calibrate your vehicle and Wheelman Flex HP will automatically keep you in a line and on path.
- Easy Whirl™ application that uses your phone or tablet to steer your tractor, manage your team, and store your data securely.
Find install manuals and quick start guides in our online help center
Wheelman Flex Quick Start Guide
HPX-200 Antenna Install Guide
Still have questions, get help from our customer support team when you visit our online help center.